Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lil Pixel Sir: 69. Tasting Snowflakes


Lil Pixel Sir
69. Tasting Snowflakes
Dec 21st 2014, 23:15


I have to admit... I am already tired of the snow in SL.  In saying that it is festive (however I am a known Grinch).  Luckily I am not alone and at least for me the snow will be gone till next year soon.. HUZZUH!  I figured that I should throw down a snowy post before it disappears and here it is!  Thank you to today's babysitter come model Jess (ty for not sitting on me).

Today I am showing off a little preview from Ugly Duckling that will be in the January round of The Woodlands  Ooooo!  Winter uggy-like boots to keep your toes warm in a wide range of colors.  So many colors they are good for boys and girls.  In the top picture I'm wearing the Brown and in the lower.. I'm wearing Rose... My story is that I stole my sisters shoes.  Mine are too awesome to get covered in snow!

The pose above is a new release from Little Moments.  I used it outside for this post as snow was my theme but this is the kind of pose that can work anywhere!


Style Notes


1.
Boots - Ugly Duckling @ The Woodlands January - Warm Boots Taupe
Hat/Hair - Argrace - Ribbed Beanie/Xavier
Glasses - Omen - Studded Horn Rim Glasses
Scarf and Mittens - Turducken - Star Mittens and Scarf Brown
Sweater - Snips & Snails - Gramma's Knits Chalk
Shirt - Snips & Snails - Dotted Denim Shirt Dark Dots
Shorts - Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts
Leggings - Little Nerds - Black and Grey Stripe Leggings (from tops and leggings pack)

Pose - Little Moments - Break Time


2.
Boots - Ugly Duckling @ The Woodlands January - Warm Boots Taupe
Hair - Dura - Dura Boy 55
Snowflake - Ugly Duckling - Nose Snowflake
Ears - Cute Bytes - Ring Pierced Ears (one not pierced worn)
Hoodie - Turducken - Angelo Hoodie Blue
Jeans - Des Lunes - Blue Jeans from 'Two Jeans' pack


Snowmen - Sari Sari - Snow Friends (comes with four styles)



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates