Monday, December 22, 2014

chicdivan: capture your life


chicdivan
i'm devynnedivan a second life kid/adult avatar blogger.
capture your life
Dec 22nd 2014, 23:22

Hi you guys!

So I normally don’t write in these things I guess. Recently, you can see a change in my blog pictures. I’ve been trying to find a new style on how I want things done, and I think I have finally found it. Let me know what you guys think, I truly appreciate your opinion.

Hair: tram  D318 hair / shell&creamyellow

Skin: VCO Skin _ Gina

Sweater: =Zenith=(Begie) fringe sweater  @Kustom9

Pants: GizzA - Lula Pants [Tweed Nature] 

Heels: [Co57] Lorena Bootie NUDETTE @Kustom9

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates