Friday, December 19, 2014

A Link Between Closets: #15 Like The Cool Kids


A Link Between Closets
#15 Like The Cool Kids
Dec 19th 2014, 19:53


Hey everyone its been a while since I've done a unisex post and with that being said (I promise I won't blabber away to much today)I am wearing more lovely outfit pieces from Comic Nerdz (mainly shirts T-shirts this time). I actually love them because well I loved Pokemon (especially Pokemon Ruby if you have never played Pokemon or caught yourself singing "I gotta catch them all' then you missed out lols)and I'm pretty sure you all have played duck hunt or some version of it (and if you played the recent smash brothers then of course you have (at least the character)plus we all know Batman like does he still need an introduction? But besides the amazing tees you probably have seen these jeans around and yes of course they still are my favorite and I still admire how realistic they look. I will add the store is still only on marketplace and I am using the toddleedoo kid hud while wearing the baby version of the jeans (and I had no peaking what so ever) they actually fit normal but more like straight legged jeans would but as I promise I will not babbler away and if you are curious everything is for both Toddleedoo Babies & Toddleedoo Kids also if I don't link something more then likely it was limited or its discontinued. I do hope you guys enjoyed the look until next time ♥

Accessories:
.S&S. Slouch Beanie - Olive [x]
.S&S. Cruiser Board - Purple [x]
+SOMALI+ Band-Aid [x]
+SOMALI+ Eyepatch [x]
-Dotties- Gingerbread mouthie [x]
#FF Nori Knit Cap (Red) RARE 
.Atomic. {Gacha} Critter Comfort - Gray Bunny Scarf [x]
[RI] Princess Panda Phone [x]

Hair:
(Chemistry) Hair - Prue [x]
[LeLutka]-MATERIAL hair - Marilyn [x]

Worn:
Cn; Batman [x]
*-*Purretes*-*Red Pants [x]
::EB:: Ivy Red Boots Kid [x]

Cn; Pokemon xmas [x]
jeans . dark blue [x]
{B.S} Slip-Ons L Purple Rex

Cn; Duck xmas  [x]
jeans . plain light [x]
a,lil olive. Slip Ons - Pink [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates