Friday, October 24, 2014

Sassy Princess: {100}


Sassy Princess
{100}
Oct 25th 2014, 01:27

130

Ohai everykiddo! I am so happy today because I have finally reached my 100th post! It took me a while to get here but thank you every one that has supported me and took the time to look at my blog. It means so much to me and I would really like to get to know more of you and maybe be friends! My name in-world is Addaelin Resident and I would love to hear from you! I love meeting new people. I usually keep to myself but I figured WHY NOT! Thank you again and happy shopping!

 

❀ SKIN: [AMITOMO] – Diana

❀ HAIR: TRUTH – Feronia (NEW)

❀ EYES: [Buzzeri] – Voodoo Eyes

❀ LASHES: Mon Cheri –  Falsies

 

❀ OVERALLS: Just Kidding @ Trunk Or Treat – Bleached Dots

❀ SHOES: .S&S. – Tiny Tims

❀ TIED SHIRT: Little Closet 

 

❀ EARS: MANDALA: Elf Ears

❀ GLASSES: [kik] - usa ears (GACHA)

❀ BACKPACK: {Mango Cheeks} @ The Seasons Story – Pudgies Backpacks (GACHA)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates