Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lil Pixel Sir: 48. October Street


Lil Pixel Sir
48. October Street
Oct 20th 2014, 00:48


Been a busy few days for me so I have been a bit slack with the posts.  So today I am working two looks... sorta Fall street wear with just a hint of Halloween spookiness.  I figure I probably can't be in my costume everyday,  I might get tired of it before I even get to trick or treat!  There are a few great events still going on that should be on your list of stuff and things to do.  You have the Bro I Gatcha event geared at boys that is still going on.  Trunk or Treat which has a bunch of great stuff and FREEBIES to grab.  AND you can do what I did and have a fun night or day with your family doing the Tag! Gacha event (it was really fun!).  LOTS to do, in this, my favorite month of the year!

Style Notes


1.
Hair - Dura - Dura Boy 52
Hairbase - Dura - Lanevo Hairbase Dura No.2 Wide
Glasses - O.M.E.N - Studded Horn Rim Glasses
Shirt - Petite Bowtique - Harlee Shirt Medium
Scarf - Little Closet - Cable Knit Scarf Cherry
Leggings - Snips & Snails @ Trunk or Treat - Boney Leggings (freebie!)
Shoes - Super Kingdom - High Tops Mesh Shoes
Pet - The Sugar Garden @ Tag! Gacha - Persian Kitten Black Boots


2.
Hair - Argrace - Hayate
Sweatshirt - Royal Pain @ Bro I Gatcha - Zombie Hoodie Baby Dance Crew
Jeans - Soken Kids TD - Diego Jeans Boxer Combo
Shoes - Sweet Tots - Sneakers Black
Pillow - Geek's @ Bro I Gatcha - Alien Ghost Pillow





Photography Location: Argento Lago Community / Silver Lake Community

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates