Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ ND/MD Cuties @ Halloween ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ ND/MD Cuties @ Halloween ♥
Oct 22nd 2014, 00:04

ND/MD offers a different style of mesh avatar, which is slightly bigger than ToddleeDoo.. I've blogged it in the past and I'm showing it again. 

Today I have some Halloween wear for the ND/MD Cuties to show you. Two different dresses. The one on the left comes in the colour I'm wearing and also pink and green. 

The one on the right comes in the colour I'm wearing and also plum. 

You can grab a free witches hat from ND/MD right now too, which fits Cuties and Kids.  My eyes are also from ND/MD which are a hunt item.

Please click to view larger image.

 Credits:
Outfit 1: Hallocat dress from ND/MD
Outfit 2: Frigtnight dress from ND/MD
Eyes: Witching Eyes from ND/MD
Avatar: (Boo-lighttan) toddler mesh avatar from ND/MD
Hair: Vanellope - Blondes from Ploom
Pose: Classic - Classic 1 and Classic 1(m) from .click.

Special thanks to ND/MD

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates