Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #85 Not Again


Colour Me Kawaii
#85 Not Again
Oct 29th 2014, 15:21

Snapshot_014Hey everyone I’m back  with a new post (>^_^<) this time I’m wearing this nerdtastic outfit from Tiptoes and its just adorable its actually a complete outfit and comes with many things (shoes,detachable bow, lunchbox and glasses( which is not shown above)lols while the bits and pieces are actually from the kawaii vs creepy event and I must say the funny octopus from shock is not resizable but he works and doesn’t take up to much room and he’s uber adorable while the malefic which also is not resiazable but it works and fits and even though funny octopus is hiding the spikes (there is in fact three spikes between the horns lols and the bracelet is also not resizable but honestly I didnt need to resize or anything maybe move things around for my liking but it works fine with smaller avies and the last thing I shall blabber about are the shy Megane glasses from tsg which are uber adorable in like the nerdiest of ways they are like my favorite glasses like I could feel like I can wear them in every post ( but I wont so dont worry) lols but I do hope you guys like <3

[ S H O C K ] Funny Octopus – Lord Cricket #1 (Head) RARE.  – Kawaii VS Creepy Gacha Event

.:Pulse:. Malefic Spiky Horns / Mesh / Red / RARE  – Kawaii VS Creepy Gacha Event

+Spellbound+Velvet // Vintage Blonde

.tsg.  Shy Megane – Gold

-La Boutique- Bracelet Magic #1 (RARE)  – Kawaii VS Creepy Gacha Event

. tiptoes – Nerdtastic


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates