Monday, September 22, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #58 Kawaii Crusssh (>^-^


Colour Me Kawaii
Latest Toddleedoo Fashion Seen From The Eyes Of A Glitter Addict <3
#58 Kawaii Crusssh (>^-^<) lols
Sep 23rd 2014, 00:56

Snapshot_132

 

Hey everybody lols yes today’s list may be to long (but meh who cares?) This week has been a good week and what better way then to blog about it lols You guys wont believe it I’ve  actually won a contest (rare moment (yes I know) ) so there will be an awesome toast made from one of my ideas and I like seriously cant wait to blog him for you guys (and no im not going to give any hints you’ll just have to wait and see lols)!!! and with that being said I even won a mini shopping spree at buttery toast which is like one of the kawaii-est stores in sl and even though I didnt show off all of the calculators awesomeness( but you can seriously customize the calculator (of course you pick a base color) and you can even write a message (12 letters long) inside your calculator (can you say totally awesome?) and I will say the necklace does have a resize limit that can not be changed so it might not work for toddleedoo babies (yes I’m still a  Toddleddoo kid lols) and oh my gosh if you havent you should totally check out ʟ ᴇ s  ᴘ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ s  ᴘ ᴏ ᴜ ᴘ ᴇ´ᴇ s like its just super cuuuuutes like omgeeeezus I just love the preppy doll outfit (which also comes in other shades likes yellow and blue) and its for both toddleedoo kids and babies I felt like I was having a kawaii overload today but thats a different story and the skin from  ʟ ᴇ s  ᴘ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ s  ᴘ ᴏ ᴜ ᴘ ᴇ´ᴇ s  is also adorable its not heavily made up its uber adorable and comes with the appliers for nails, skin, and a shape (but I used my own shape) I even took two pictures just because Im forever playing with the facial hud and wanted you guys to see the skin for its super cuteness so you guys make sure you check that out and welps I think I blabbered for long enough lols as always <3 peace , Love , and Fashion Geeks

Worn:

Beanie: [BU] Snor Ears Beanie Hat

Hair: *Soonsiki! Keiko- Pastels

Skin: {LPP} Koko TD Skin *Milky*

Holdable: .:Buttery Toast:.  Cutesy Calculator- Pink

Outfit: {LPP} Preppy Doll – *Pink*

 

Random Gatchas :

.Birdy.

.Birdy. Sushi Kitties – Octopuss  Purple

.Birdy. Sushi Kitties – Octopuss  Peach

 

Little CLoset:

Little Closet – Chubby Bunnies – Cinnamon Roll

Little Closet – Chubby Bunnies – Cotton Candy

 

*Paper Flowers*:

*Paper Flowers* ~Afternoon Tea Belle: Doughnuts

*Paper Flowers* ~Afternoon Tea Belle: Macaroon Box

 

*MishMish* :

*MishMish* Chipmunk – Leaf Umbrella

*MishMish* Chipmunk – Sitting

 

~silentsparrow~

~silentsparrow~ Locky – Dragon Plush

~silentsparrow~ Sunny – Dragon Plush

 

Snapshot_137

 

Hair: *Dura-Girl*55

Skin:{LPP} Koko TD Skin *Milky*

Moles: {LPP} Cute Moles

Necklace: .:Buttery Toast:. Otaku – Pink


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates