Friday, September 19, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: # 55 Let It Rain


Colour Me Kawaii
Latest Toddleedoo Fashion Seen From The Eyes Of A Glitter Addict <3
# 55 Let It Rain <(^_^<)
Sep 20th 2014, 02:17

Snapshot_124

 

well in the process of cleaning my inventory I found this uber cute combat gear I got from a fashion fair that I never opened (Why I have no clue) but the first thing I said to myself was like seriously..Blog This.. I even grew a little (but dont  worry I wont grow so  much) lols the hair I’m wearing is actually non-rigged and I will admit it looks odd on baby toddleedoos but looks perfectly fine of kid toddleedoos in my opinion (but if you have an ao with a lot of movement you definitely will not like this hair (remember if its rigged well its stiff no movement (>’_'<) the horror I know lols ) but the hair is uber cute doesnt matter the color I just loved it that much to even grow a few ..(annnnd I got lambricorn I love him so much lols) But I do want to say thanks to everyone who does read my blog and actually like my semi quirky styles and for anyone who is starting a new blog I want to say congrats and keep up the good work and stay true to your style and never be afraid to ask for help but dont worry I’m not going to vent away my emotions in this post just had to let everyone know they matter to me and I really appreciate you all even if you didnt know it my mini fashion minions lols but i hope you all have a goodmorning, afternoon, evening, or night from whatever part of the world you may be from and remember <3 Peace, Love, and Fashion Geeks <3

 

*Epic* Kawaii Gladiator Combat Set {White}

.Olive. the Ocean Hair – Blue Punch – Arcade – September

Birdy – [Alchemy] Story Book – Lambicorn – Brown – Arcade – June

-LaViere- Candy Bows

Pink Acid - Game Time Face Make-Up

IKON Ascension Eyes – Ice

*Baby Pie* Tiffany Toddleedoo

Leggings: Turnips. Stud – Toddleedoo

[B.s] Supa HighTops Ruf Black -Discontinued

 

 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates