Sunday, September 14, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #50 Time to Chase Cuccos :D


Colour Me Kawaii
Latest Toddleedoo Fashion Seen From The Eyes Of A Glitter Addict <3
#50 Time to Chase Cuccos :D
Sep 14th 2014, 20:46

Snapshot_104

woot made it to my 50th post today actually im pretty happy but I’ll wait to my 100th post to celebrate lols this outfit is by far my favorite (due to being a gamer and loving most of the legend of zelda series lols and i just had to share \o/ this outfit because its just so awesome :D but I wont ramble (because I can go days talking about that game lols but as always <3 peace , love, and fashion geeks <3

wanna know what a Cucco is?  ->Click Here <-

need a laugh? ->Click Here<- ((″・ิ_・ิ)っbe advised there are some bad  words in the song )

 

Hair: *Dura-Girl*55(Blonde)

Skin: (FreshFace) Ivy –Snow- The Wicked Wonderland Fair

Sticker: .: Petite Bowtique :. Panda Face Sticker

Eyes: IKON- Ascension Eyes – Blue

Bag: =Zenith=Chicken Bag– Arcade -September

Outfit: [TbS] Adventurer Costume


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates