| The Rumpus Diaries |
| New Events and End of the Month Last Call! Aug 26th 2014, 23:11 Earlier this month I blogged a preview for the current round of Enchantment. This is the final blog I will be making for it this month (it ends at the end of the month until next round) and I also wanted to show you all a few more things you could get from it! You can click the photo above to see it larger. The things I got from enchantment in the photo are my necklace, eyes, earrings, and the candle. There is a larger picture of the candle below. The earrings from Pita Pocket are a prize as is the candle from Tea.s. The necklace (from tea.s) and the eyes (from Chop Shop) are for sale in their respective stores for a great price and each includes a stamp card! The outfit I am wearing is from Petite Bebe and can be bought at a new event you may have heard of. Route66 is a new monthly event where designers make something based on colors and/or a theme they are given. Each store's item they make is for sale ending in a 66 (for example: $66L, $166L, $266L, etc.). This outfit includes the skirt, sandals, and sweater. Super cute for this fall weather approaching and it only costs $166L! The event will end in early sept. I believe so that they can set up for a new round that will begin Sept. 16th so hurry down and grab this outfit at this great price! Sorry this blog post is a little late! I had some RL health issues but i am on the mend! Until Next time! <3 Audra Graves GET THE LOOK Outfit (including shoes): Petite Bebe - Birdies (Found at Route 66)Hair: D!va - Juno (Type-A Garnet) (Found at C88) Eyes: Chop Shop - Watching? Green (Enchantment item that includes stamp card) Necklace: tea.s - Trust Key Necklace Silver (Enchantment item that includes a stamp card) Earrings: Pita Pocket - Little Lock & Key Earrings (Enchantment full stamp card prize) Pose: !Bang - Stylies Nomination (Freebie) SCENE Candle: tea.s - Chateau de Barbe Bleue (Enchantment full stamp card prize) Hutch: PILOT - Heirloom Hutch Floral Wall Hanger: Vespertine - Wall Hanger /Shine Welcome Mat: Collage - Welcome Mat (droids) Skybox: Milk Motion - Flat in Montmartre PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS FOR ENCHANTMENT .Shi tea.s La Petite Morte Tarnished Refined Wild Valentina E Aisling Pixicat Chop Shop Bella Elephante Kalopsia Epic The Muses Due Nox Unrepentant Reign DRD Frogstar Pita Pocket |


