Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sweet Pepper: ✿32


Sweet Pepper
✿32
Aug 27th 2014, 13:14

I'm very happy today! Anyone who knows me really knows that since I became kid I'm a big fan of this shop and have always used and posted their products. So today I had the joy of becoming a blogger of Sugar & Spicy. Thank you so much, Lily McBride!
To celebrate nothing better than to present to you this beautiful outfit in three colors.

Kelly Outfit Black (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spicy} ♥ TY
Necklace - Memories Pendant (Gacha) - Cute Bytes
Hair F055 Pink04 (Group Gift) - .:Cheveux:.
 Kelly Outfit Pink (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spicy} ♥ TY
Bracelets (Part of  Baby Gap Fit-Group Gift) - {Sugar&Spicy}
Kelly Outfit Floral (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spicy} ♥ TY

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates