Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sassy Princess: {86}


Sassy Princess
{86}
Aug 28th 2014, 18:36

113

Ohai everykiddo! It’s been soooo long since I last blogged because I recently moved in RL and still have no internet but hopefully soon i’ll be back to stay!

So this outfit today I thought was really cute and bohemian so I wanted to feature it today :D It’s from Turducken with the shoes and headband included! Also, this really cute hair from [LCKY]

I hope you guys enjoy this quick blog post, I’ve missed blogging so much and i’ll be back soon!! xoxo

 

❀ SKIN: [AMITOMO] – Hyo

❀ HAIR: [LCKY] – Drippy

❀ EYES: [AMITOMO] – Eyes01- Pastel Blue

❀ LASHES: Mon Cheri –  Falsies

 

❀ OUTFIT: Turducken – Lylee

 

❀ EARS: MANDALA: Elf Ears


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates