Tuesday, August 26, 2014

+Miniature Phashions+: + I'm The Best +


+Miniature Phashions+
Nyah is a Toddleedoo Blogger, Store Owner and Miniature Phashionista of all things clothes, SWAGG, accessories, secondlife, kawaii, and cuteness.
+ I'm The Best +
Aug 27th 2014, 03:38


"...You're following behind me but
I'm only running forward
I jump on top of the table you're sitting at
I don't care

If you touch me you won't be able to handle it
I'm hot hot hot hot fire
Before I flip something over
Please can someone stop me..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
::FY:: Underwear Set - Pink Smile
-LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Pink
Unorthodox - Braided high ponytail
ILLMATIC :: Slicked Center Part - Noir 
.tsg. Kawaii-Star PackPack - WhitexSilver *Monogram*
. Sweet Thing. Pink Shiba Stack Wrist Watch
.tsg. Shy Megane - Pink

The Essentials... 
"tSg" Juicy Pop: Nude
:*BABY*: Starry Night Blush - Berry
Romantic Eyes - ChestNut
5 - Hands Pose - BABY (ToddleeDoo)

Props... 
*MishMish* Poodle - Rose
Turducken - Dress Up Closet - Pink 




 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates