Tuesday, August 26, 2014

*Kidz*Worldz*: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge


*Kidz*Worldz*
Blog for the Secondlife Kidz community.
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Aug 26th 2014, 23:18

It took me a while to understand what ALS was. I watched tons of youtube videos and one in particular let me understand ALS better. Joey Graceffa - yes I watched his ALS video and his was the most heart hitting one. He not only did the challenge but he explained it as well.

My grandpa Jackson nominated my dad and my sister and me to do the ALS challenge so here is our challenge. I not only want to show you guys we support ALS but I would like to inform you all as to what ALS is. So Here is our challenge and I hope you all come support ALS as well. Nominations are below -


Read more »

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates