Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Rainbows Make me Smile ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Rainbows Make me Smile ♥
Aug 21st 2014, 23:19

Title stolen from the name of this awesome outfit from Little Nerds. Super cute frilly little shorts which come in a few different colours, but I went with pink, it also comes with this cute shirt with the epic "Rainbows Make me Smile" motif. 
I paired it with these adorable little pink and white studded boots from Viv.a! Kids.. and then accessorized with a cute necklace (that's totally free!) from Heffalumps.. just go to the in world store and see! Finished off the look with the pretty star nail polish from ZOZ KIDS.

I love this hair from Olive and it worked perfectly with this look today, along with the rainbow wings.. also from Olive.

My skin is lighter today. I decided to be brave and go lighter with the snow tone of my usual Alice skin from FreshFace.


Credits:
Outfit: Rainbows Make me Smile - Shirt & Shorts from Little Nerds
Boots: Skechers Boots - pink diamont from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: the Darla Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Wings: the Flutter my Fairy Wings from Olive
Necklace: Elephant Necklase from Heffalumps
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Watch: CotonCandy Watch (pink) from CutieCakes
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Painted Star Polish & Nails (TD) from ZOZ KIDS
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 1 from .click.
Pose: Pretty Nails - Pretty Nails 4 from Bad Seed Boutique

Special thanks to Little Nerds, Viv.a! Kids, Heffalumps, FreshFace and ZOZ KIDS. You all rock!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates