| tots-closet |
| blog for little kiddos :) |
| [44] Jun 3rd 2014, 19:53 Hey guyysssss! So, I went to the arcade yesterday and picked up a few little things. I couldn't handle the cuteness with the Slothicorn, It's so creepy but so cute! I had a lot of fun doing this photo, I wanted to do something playful and mystical.. and this is the outcome. I really hope you guys enjoy this and much as I did. Anyways, moving onto the outfit. The top is from Turducken, and show a bit of your belly.. but not too much. The skirt, is actually from -LaViere- and it isn't fitted mesh, which I was a bit overjoyed from. Thank you so much for reading! Look down for the credits. Hope you have a great day while you are at it! Wearing: Clothes: Top: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tori Outfit - Purple - Top (B) Skirt: -LaViere Long Skirt (Black) Skirt Shoes: Tee*fy Callia's Soft Leather Simple Flats Mint Body: Hair: tram D428 hair / black @Collabor88 Eyes: {Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes - Caverne Moles: ._Mother Goose's_. mole1&2 Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 [WEAR ME] Hands: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses Skin: VCO Skin _ MIHO Shape: I made. Accessories: Headdress: +Spellbound+ Deer Headdress // Dreamy @FantasyFair Glasses: +Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Melty Sunglasses (Silver) @Arcade Earrings: (I took the flowers and put them on my ears and wala! earrings) Necktie: -tb- Neck Tie - Black Backpack: .dl. // rose backpack Sloth: Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Slothicorn -[box] RARE @Arcade Bag-pig: Schadenfreude This Little Piggie Wiggie Went to Market RARE @Arcade Decor: Scooter: {what next} Blue Kick Scooter @Arcade Fairies: !Ohmai: Horn Beetle Fairy & !Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy @Arcade Pigs: Schadenfreude Porktia the Boar Piglet Wiglet & Schadenfreude Messy Piggie Wiggie @Arcade Octopus: +Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Octonilla @Arcade Wings: Fairy Wings Lemon Goggles: The Secret Store - Sea Adventures - Teal Goggles @Arcade Special thanks: .dl. |

