| Kaysha's World |
| Flea Market Jun 5th 2014, 23:35 Happy Thursday Friends Sorry for not blogging! Not much been going on beside the fact that the Arcade and The Flea Market has started. I am actually Gatcha out! I spent way to much and when that happens I kinda just say ENOUGH and move on to the next event. The Flea Market is like one them things in real life where there boots and they sell all kinda fruits and stuff food Well in second life it with clothes and accessrioes and stuff So of course I went shopping there and picked up some cute stuff. I picked up this lovely jumpers and onesis from De Lunes This Snake from Baby Steps and I love these sandals from Just Kidding! The Hair is from the arcade also.. OOOO and the pose I am using is also from the flea market too I just took the frame off and just used the pose i taught it would be amazing! So be sure to check it out and have a great day! Credits: Outfit:Overalls-.dl. // Dark Denim Overalls Onesis-.des lunes. // Melon Onesie Hair:TRUTH HAIR Sakura Hair Shape:Personal Skin:Curio Eyes:Ikon Sandals:jk: Tropica Sandals - TD - Black Bucket and Shovel:.:LBM:. Ava Sand Bucket with Shovel Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8) Pose:.GlamRus Kidz. Summer Days 04 |

