| tots-closet |
| blog for little kiddos :) |
| [43] Jun 1st 2014, 00:25 Hey guys! So tonight is very exciting, the Arcade is opening up! At midnight, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT TRUST ME OK. ALL THE CUTE LITTLE STUFF WILL BE THEIR *Squeals* Ok, that's enough caps for now. Anyways, what you see here is a cute little play outfit with soft colors and a few colors that just pop. With the hair, I liked the tram hair i'm wearing but then.. I thought to myself, dang this would look so freakin' cute with bangs! So I got bangs from another hair set from (Chemistry) I must say, I can't take it off now.. With the overalls I had really wanted to do a overalls blog post, so I digged through my inventory and found some cute overalls from {Babysteps} I lover them. The colors are meshed so so well with each other with a nice blend of blue added. The bear I have is from <:*BoOgErS*:> It's part of the upcoming collection of bears at the Arcade! You can find the other bears of this collection here in one of my recent blog posts. I hope you all enjoy! Wearing: Clothing: Shirt: Little Closet - Long Sleeve Button Shirt - Blush Overalls: {Babysteps} Bunny Overall Shoes: Leverocci - Range Boots_Sand Body: Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 blunt bangs (Not Rigged) & tram C409 hair / brown (size40) Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* Eyes: {Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes - Caverne Moles: ._Mother Goose's_. mole1 & 2 Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 [WEAR ME] Skin: VCO Skin_ MIHO_<Pure> Shape: I made. Accessories: Headband: Wimey: Bright Spring Chevron Headband Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Wood) Ice cream: [LOVE SOUL] Ice Cream*Bunny*(Attach) Camera: ::{u.f.o}::pori polaroid camera - with bag - yellow Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hang Beige (Add Me) Special thanks: <:*BoOgErS*:> |

