| Kaysha's World |
| Let It Go- Frozen May 29th 2014, 20:03 Hello Happy Thursday Friends, I hope you all have a great day! I sure am, Today Kaitlyn from Lil Big Me has made a Modern Princess Line up Of course I will be blogging them ONE at a time since it only me and I dont wanna spam everyone! The first I picked WAS Elsa! I couldn't blog the Modern princesses without Frozen being the first As you know frozen is banned from our house. It been out did in the house and sadly I couldnt take it anymore But it doesnt stop me from not blogging and liking the princesses Kaitlyn did amazing job she even did a rotating snowflake and the jewelry and everything comes with it. I love it... You can pick up your very owned at Outfit:.:LBM:. Frost Princess Hair:CATWA HAIR Elsa [Baby] Skin:Curio Shape:Personal Eyes:Ikon Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8) Pose:Forget Me Not. Fancy_4 |

