Tuesday, April 22, 2014

tots-closet: ι ωαѕ нєяє


tots-closet
blog for little kiddos :)
ι ωαѕ нєяє
Apr 23rd 2014, 00:01

Hey guys! So I had really loved doing this post because, I believe this picture explains it all. 
The gentleness of it really brings up a great memory of mine.. but also painful which I decided to not talk about. Anyways, I went to the Pose Fair today and found this cute little pose pack there which is the blowing bubbles, I like how you can have different options of blowing the bubbles in a different point of view such as sitting down, squatting.. and standing up. So you will definitely have to check that out!! The hair I am wearing is actually from The Seasons Story event, it stands up in the back a bit but I think it works. The eyelids are like, o m g.. they are a must need, they are definitely worth buying and I do not have any regrets from it. The dress I am wearing is from Limited 50, i'm not exactly sure if it is sold out or not, but overall I am just drooling from it honestly. I just love the sweetness of it, and the textures. It's perfect for spring wear and I may just blog it again!

Wearing:
Clothes:
Dress: Little Closet - Ruffle Dress - Limited 50 Edition BOXED
Stockings: .dl. - heart stockings

Body:
Hair: [INK] Hair__SPRINGLIKE ::Baige
Eyelids: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
Freckles:  -Glam Affair  -Leah Freckles A
Dimples: -DAMNED - Dimples
Skin: -Glam Affair  - Aria - Artic 02 A
Shape: I made.

Accessories:
Headband: =Zenith=Tulips bloom Corolla
Hand poses: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses
Pose:
[tea.s] Blowing Bubbles - Single Pose Prop


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates