Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Petits Choux: Show me a smile then.....ɞ


Petits Choux
- Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life! -
Show me a smile then.....ɞ
Apr 16th 2014, 04:39


ʚ
Happy Wednesday! I have a very small LOTD for you all today! I was just messing around a little and this picture happened so I figured... why not! 

Okay so if you haven't already, make sure you hit up Limited 50! The dress I am waiting is from there! It's Little Closet's Ruffle Dress! Only 50 are available, so much sure you grab yours! Also from there, you can't really see it, but Trinket has a cute, simple peace sign bracelet that comes in different metals with a colour change band. It's called peace sign bracelets! It's cute and sweet- there is a TON of great limited stuff there, check it ou!! Now the prop I'm on is from Collab88! It's by Flowey and it comes in 4 different colour options and I paired it with the flowers by VCO from The Seasons Story and the adorable Pully Puppy toy By Marmelade called  Pull Along Friend - Polux The Doggy! Oh it's so so cute and can be found at The Fictions & Fables Event!

ʚ
ʚ.What's up
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
[ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Ash Brown Collection

ʚ.Clothing
Little Closet - Ruffle Dress - Limited 50 Edition

ʚ.Extras
.trinket. peace sign bracelets
flowey. air chair / watercolor blush
Marmelade - Pull Along Friend - Polux The Doggy
VCO - Romantic Bouquet (yellow rose)

ʚ.Events Mentioned

That's all! Nothing too too crazy! I hope your day is wonderful and beautiful! Have an amazing one!
xo, Riles....



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates