Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Life: Happy Easter


My Life
Confessions of a Shop-aholic
Happy Easter
Apr 19th 2014, 19:13

 

Image

 

 

Happy Easter everybody! I hope everybody has a great Easter weekend and get to spend time with your family in both lives. As for me, tomorrow i’ll be going to brunch at 8:45 at church and then we’ll be having service afterwards. Then i’ll be having lunch with my RL family. I love this holiday, it’s always exciting to see what the Easter bunny left me an eat ALL the candy. But I also love this holiday because of my faith, Have a great Easter everybody!

Credits:
Shape: Cute Bytes Toddleedoo Mesh Babygirl shape & Personal Shape
Skin: Curio
Eyes: IKON
Hair: Magika – Shimmer
Knee Bandaids: jk ton of girl bandaids @ Woodland Treasures Gacha
Outfit: Petite Bebe – Easter Overalls
Pose: Say Cheese Happy Easter @ Woodland Treasures Gacha


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates