Friday, April 18, 2014

-Little Friends in SL-: You inspired me!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL.
You inspired me!
Apr 19th 2014, 02:10




Each of my blog posts are inspired while I listen to music...
<3 specially from my favorite dj...
Love U papa bear! <3

...I´m wearing...

Jacket and shirt: Snips & Snails - Rose Denim Jacket for 50L Friday for kids
until midnight! it´s so cute so please hurry!!!
Rings: [tea.s] - Little Love Ring 
Hair: Dura Boys&Girls*51 NEW!
Headband: VCO - Halloween Angel wing in white
Pants - Turducken - Jeans - Plain - Gray
Shoes: {lma} - t-straps in Navy

Video: One Direction Live while we're young





 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates