Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Looking after the grownup swimmers ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Looking after the grownup swimmers ♥
Apr 17th 2014, 16:56

My grandma had a surprise rez day beach party thrown for her! Yay! I was invited and I found the opportunity to finally wear this bikini that has been sitting in my inventory for months. I hope it's still available on marketplace.. I know the in world store closed. I wanted to show you guys how cute it is though, even with my sore knees (which I love) from Just Kidding.

At the beach party I had an incident with a wind surfer.. lets just say I sat on it and it spun violently out of control and took me all across the sim, round and round in circles and I couldn't get off. I think the grownups were laughing so much.. I was screaming, then laughing, then screaming some more. Good times. Note to self, don't sit on that thing again.

Credits:
Outfit: hawaiian Kini Purple from Petite Bowtique
Hair: Fleur - blondes from Truth (Seasons Story)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Bicycle Bracelet - Silver from .trinket. (Family Flea Market)
Knee cuts: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Biking Accident RARE from just kidding (Woodland Gatcha)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates