Monday, September 2, 2013

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ I love Pandas ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥ 
Client Tracking Software

Want more clients? Stride helps you track new leads, moving them from prospect to client. Sales can be painful, but the software you use shouldn't be. Try Stride!
From our sponsors
♥ I love Pandas ♥
Sep 3rd 2013, 05:37, by Kaci Soderstrom

Just a quick fly-by-night post before I head to bed (I've somehow managed to pull yet ANOTHER all nighter. They seem to be happening a lot lately.)
Anyways... if you didn't know by now.. I love pandas! So, when I saw this outfit from "That's So {Kyoot}" I had to have it. At the same time I picked it up as a gift for my friends birthday because she loves pandas almost as much as I do. I now have a few things from "That's So {Kyoot}" It's slowly becoming another one of the stores I specifically look for items from.

Credits:
Outfit: Heart Pandas from That's So {Kyoot}
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair Blonds Pack [tinted slightly] from Wasabi Pills
Cheek sparkles from Oh Daisies
Mesh Cat Chair Little Kitten Black - Blue from Blueberry

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates