Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kaysha's World: Kaysha Closet Update 8/14/2012


Kaysha's World
 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
Kaysha Closet Update 8/14/2012
Aug 14th 2013, 14:00, by noreply@blogger.com (Kaysha)

Aloha Bloggers
Kaysha Closet had a make over. I have changed her name from Kaysha's Stuff to Kaysha's Closet! My sister and daddy help me and i felt i needed to changed it. So i went with this. My store also moved to a bigger place! So please update your Landmarks!
Got some new stuff up! Come down and check it out!



Wacky Wednesday-55L



Toddleerama-56L


Style me-76L


Come check out the newness! I got also daily Prizes/Lucky chairs and so much more!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates