Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Truli Fashionable: ~ I Get A Good Feeling ~


Truli Fashionable
Up to date cute fashion for ToddleeDoo girls in SL!
~ I Get A Good Feeling ~
Jul 16th 2013, 20:16, by ღ イяυℓι Adorabelle ღ

I Get A Good Feeling small

Hello lovelies ♥ I know it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted and I’m sorry to have kept you all waiting. I’ve had a very busy real life lately plus I was at camp all last week. But here I am back home and ready to show you all something cute! Today’s outfit comes from -peekabee-.  I love the butterflies on this cute lil ruffled sleeved mesh shirt and the flow of the lace trimmed prim skirt. This outfit comes in both Kid and Baby Toddleedoo Sizes. I want to add that not only has Laila updated the re size scripts she uses in her outfits but she also leaves the prims mod so you’re sure to get a good fit. Now let’s talk about all the cuteness that is included with this outfit. Along with the mesh shirt and the skirt you get matching sandals, a headband (not shown), this adorable bracelet, necklace and a cute lil bow ring! She currently has this set along with a pink version out in front of the store for only 99L so be sure you run to get yours while you can!

Outfit:  -peekabee-  Olivia {Blue}

Hair: “”D!va”” Hair “Mimi” (Moon stone)

Pose: [SC] Say Cheese! ~Toddleedoo Pose Pack 1~

Skin:  .::Mother Goose's::. Josette(A)

Body: Cute Bytes ~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.4)

Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes – Floe

Eyelashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01

Huggies!

~ Truli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates