Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sassy SecondLife: Mom Jeans [4] Casual lace


Sassy SecondLife
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo's 
Mom Jeans [4] Casual lace
Jul 31st 2013, 02:35, by Abby

One thing I always make sure that I am wearing when I am on my adult is underclothes. I always have on bra and panties, or an undershirt. I always make sure my alpha layers are covering my bits. You never know when you are going to be in a G rated sim and around a bunch of kids who’s mesh is not showing correctly. Nothing more embarrassing than being naked in front of a bunch of little kids. My adult style in Second Life, is very casual. I don’t get in dresses that often. If I do, I’m probably wearing system layer jeans under it. With a crazy three year old running around in SL, ain’t nobody got time fo’ dresses.

Mom Jeans [4] Casual lace

Clothing and Accessories:
Shirt(s):
Echo Tank Top (shirt) – Lace White
{mon tissu} Lollia Tank Top – White
Pants: [Aux]Belted Bells – Grime
Panties: Gawk! White Mini Panties A
Shoes: [monso] My First Sneakers
Pose: GLITTERATI – 352

Body parts:
Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Vanilla
Skin: Essences – Whisper ~ light rose ~ blonde
Face Tattoos:
-Glam Affair – Leah Freckles C
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns – Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
{.essences.} Blush: Contour -> Light Pink
Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Dusky Bronze)
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer – Eyelashes – Wild Full Thick – BLACK

Happy Shopping Moms!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates