Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sassy SecondLife: Mom Jeans 1


Sassy SecondLife
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo's
Mom Jeans 1
Jul 16th 2013, 11:16, by Abby

This is my adult avatar, Perdita Poppy. Of course, I identify with Abby so much, so her display name is Abby. Big, little, teen, doesn’t matter, I’m Abby. I’m excited to start this portion of my blog and hope you enjoy it!!

I’ve had this idea in my head for almost a year. Making a blog featuring mom clothes. I’m afraid there are many new moms in SL that do not know how to dress around their kiddo. It’s really not hard, make sure your Virginia and Cleavland are covered. :D I decided to call this Mom Jeans, because we all know the quintessential look of Mom Jeans, and I thought it would be cute ^-^ , and is a reason why I decided to start my first post wearing these cute pair of high waisted shorts.

mom jeans 1

Clothing and Accessories:
Shirt: Emery – Top Bardot Beige
Shorts: Tee*fy Abbey Highwaist Bleached Denim Shorts
Shoes: (Elate!) Kate Flats (Ivory)
Necklace: ~Bebe’Licious~ All My Love Necklace
Bracelet(s):
::Tresor:: Heart Toggle Bracelet (L)
NAILA bracelet L
Pose: GLITTERATI – Standing – 018

Body parts:
Hair: Exile::Desperately Wanting Light Blondes (Vanilla) @ The Hair Fair
Skin: Essences – Wednesday II – ivory *blonde*
Face Tattoos:
-Glam Affair – Leah Freckles C
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns – Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Mountain Lake)
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer – Eyelashes – Wild Full Thick – BLACK

Happy Shopping Moms!


Media files:
abby
mom jeans 1
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates