Monday, July 15, 2013

Petite Bowtique: STRAWBERRY SINGH’S INTRIGUING QUESTIONS


Petite Bowtique
Est. 2012
STRAWBERRY SINGH'S INTRIGUING QUESTIONS
Jul 15th 2013, 20:22, by misspetitebowtique

RyRySylvia

I decided to take part in this challenge and answer these questions, because… well I felt like it. So here’s my answers to these intriguing questions!

You can find the start of this meme here: http://strawberrysingh.com/2013/07/15/intriguing-questions-meme/

How do you deal with criticism? 

It depends on the criticism I think. If its in RL having to do with work I take it pretty well and factor it into how I can improve results in the future. As far as personal criticism on the other hand, that might be a little more harsh. I probably get a little more defensive than I should sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I only want it when I ask for it, so I’m prepared for it, being blind sided with negativity isn’t always the best and that is harder to handle as well.

What's the most infuriating thing other SL residents do?

Simple enough, people can be rude. A lot of people go way out of their way to just be straight up… terrible. There’s really not enough time in the day to be that nasty of a person, and that is what I pick. Get a life, go hug a teddy bear.

Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why?

Hmm.. I think that I already am kinda friends with my the one I fangirl pretty hard… but I am going to pick her anyways… haaayyy Natalee Oodles! But also, I think I would like to hang out with Tegan Serin she is pretty awesome too. I already get to live my Mom and have dinner with her everyday, and she’s like the bee’s knees!

Who would you say is your "anti" role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?

Oh to many to list, and rather than start drama I’m just gonna keep that in my head.

What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you?

Hmm… I’m not sure I really have an answer to this one.

What's something you want to do that you'd be embarrassed to tell other people about?

lololol. No.

What's the oddest term of endearment you've ever used or that someone's used for you?

My Momma Sylvia Olivier, calls me Princess Starfish, tator-tot Ry Ry Boo-Boo child

Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident?

Yes! I love my girlfriend very much through sl and rl!

Describe a time/event in your slife that you're nostalgic for:

I have many. There’s a lot of people that I have met, that have made an impact on my sl and rl, whether they are still apart of it or not. They will never be forgotten and have made changed in me, whether good or bad for short periods of time. Lessons have been learned and overcomes.

What's something sweet you'd like someone to do for you?

Umm.. I don’t know. I usually do all the sweet things for people. I don’t usually think about the things I would want.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates