Tuesday, July 23, 2013

-Little Friends in SL-: There´s Hope...


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses,pets, special events, everything related to little kids in sl. 
There´s Hope...
Jul 23rd 2013, 05:33, by Jenna Langer

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe
Dalai Lama

and never give up!




Outfit: Oh Daisies - Gabby for Lazy Sunday for Kids sale
include:
Bracelets, shirt, bloomers, hair bow, sandals, anklet, 
Hair: . ploom . @ Hair Fair Cassie

Video: I hope you dance - Lee Ann Womack


This post is dedicated to my extended family
 (Godmommy  Hans Inshan, my cousin Vania Pelazzi, Uncle Zarek Avedon and my aunts Goizane Resident & Eva Luna)
Thank you! :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates