Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kaysha's World: Jungle Love


Kaysha's World
Jungle Love
Jul 17th 2013, 06:34, by noreply@blogger.com (Kaysha)

Hey Bloggers!
Happy Mid Week! Oh Gosh I forgot about blogging due to so much happen last week. We had CHK camp that was a week, I had to reformat my laptop cause it was giving me problems my real mom was sick and in the hopstial and it was just a mess. But some how i got through it. I had an okie time at camp! It was rough for me due to so much going on my lappy being mean, lag graphics card being mean nothing rezing i just about had it, but i made it, Saturday we had Relay for life... We raised over 2 millions dollars! It was a great deal! Anyhow, I was looking through my inventory and i found this cute outfit, I figure i would blog it. It from Royal Pain, Just cute for the wild style. I like the zebra print on it. I hope you all have a great week.. Until Next time!


Credit:
Outfit:*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Mitsey zebra
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Ema2" (Citrine)(Forelock)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose: In One of the Kuso Aos :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates