Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Face.It-We.Suck]: Mmm pizza


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those Second Life Fashion Blogs! 
Mmm pizza
Aug 1st 2013, 03:01, by Iris Ventris

Have you tried the L I F E hud yet? I mean, I know a lot of kids have an a lot of the littler ones gave up on it pretty quickly because they were having to potty all the time. But I like it. Maybe cause I'm not that little and I don't gotta pee all the time.


Sometimes it's a little inconvenient, like when I get really hungry and have to eat like 4 plates of food, but ya know. It happens. When you're growin you gotta eat a lot, and pee a lot, and sleep a lot. I'm lazy though, so I don't mind sleeping a lot. Haha. It's kinda like the sims though, on SL. Minus that weird green diamond over your head.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hair: Yasyn - Jaejoong - Seal Brown
Shirt: [SKM] 5 Seconds Polo Shirt MESH
Shorts: [SKM] Creme Plaid Bermuda Shorts V.2 MESH
Feet: Loki Mesh Legs& Feet - Tone01 - SMALL

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates