Monday, July 29, 2013

[Face.It-We.Suck]: I'm my own best friend!


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those Second Life Fashion Blogs! 
I'm my own best friend!
Jul 30th 2013, 05:49, by Iris Ventris

I've had this image on my pc for weeks now, and still haven't blogged it, so I'mma do it now, or else Imma keep putting it off. :D

So I've been shopping at Oh Daisies a lot, and I know it's cause I work there. So I am checking out new stores and when I'm not broke, Imma buy stuff, lol. Oh Daisies has moved though, to a homestead, which I completely understand, a homestead is a lot cheaper than a full sim. Besides it's not like any store really gets more than 20 people at once, I mean lets be honest. We're all very much dependent on Marketplace at this point, lol.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hat: (Milk Motion) wool-felt cat hat - stars - RARE
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Pompon Hair - Hair Band/Pompon - Pancake
Backpack: ~Tableau Vivant~ Backpack - Pink - RARE
Jammies: *oh Daisies* Harmony Jammies yellow
Bedset: *oh Daisies* Sweetie Cupcakes Toddler Room

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates