Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: Toddleedoo or don't...


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!
Toddleedoo or don't...
Aug 7th 2012, 20:20

Okay. So I bought the Toddleedoo. After so many people praised it and loved it. Seeing as I am only 3, I'm still a toddler. I bought the Toddleedoo, and after about an hour of tinkering with it. I came to the realization, it is meant for avis to be little. And I don't mean little like 2-3 feet tall. But little like 1-2 feet tall.
My avatar is about 3 feet some odd inches tall.. I tried to make it around that height for the toddleedoo, and it didn't look right. The legs were to skinny, the hips popped out too much for the torso length, and on the boy shape which has perfect body shape for ANY toddler kid, (face it. little toddlers don't have curves. People don't really start to develop a figure until they are like... 12? If they are lucky they develop one at that age.) the neck was too thick and didn't fit properly.
The head is also disproportional to the rest of the body. And I don't mean only slightly bigger than it should be. The head size makes the kid look like a bobble head. Rigged mesh hair does not fit the Toddleedoo avatar properly either. And while I appreciate being able to use my own avatar's face shape, the downsides I see in this mesh body shape outweigh the positive features of this avatar.
I know a lot of you are probably saying, "well you don't need to write an entire blog about the flaws, I love this avatar" But if I didn't write the constructive criticism that this is, then she would have no reason to update it and make it better. While things like this are always viewed as trash talking, I'm really not. The Toddleedoo has potential. It really does. But for now I'm going to stick with the Yabusaka Baby Mesh Avatar. I hope to see this avatar get better and the shape made more age size friendly, because yes, I (like most other toddlers) would like to be able to use my own face and my favorite skin.

But since I bought the avatar, and I have an outfit for it already, here is my first Toddleedoo blog, and no it will not be common that I blog Toddleedoo outfits. Sorry, yes I've seen a bunch of outfits for Toddleedoos that are absolutly adorable and I loved them, but it'll have to wait. This was a free gift from Baby Pie that Gabby gave out at her Rez Day party on the 5th. It came in 4 sizes, kid, tot, Yabu and Toddleedoo.
>.Iris Menna.<


Outfit: *Baby Pie* -mp- Gabrielle's Party Dress
Mesh Body: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo v.1.6
Skin: ~Mynerva~Little Kia Bisque
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Shadow Green Eyes
Hair: ::Exile:: Veronique: Sunset

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates