Thursday, August 9, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: This is the Tale of Captain Jack Sparrow! (not really)


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!
This is the Tale of Captain Jack Sparrow! (not really)
Aug 9th 2012, 19:36

Today's outfit is a pirate outfit from Oh Daisies! It's the yabuloon weekend sale item for this week. I saw it and there was no doubt I had to buy it. I fought with myself for a while as to whether or not I wanted to wear the hat. But in the end the hat won, so I wore it.


It comes in yabu size as well as Toddleedoo, because yes, Oh Daisies! has officially gone Toddleedoo friendly. I know this makes a lot of people happy. All of Nisaa's Yabu stuff is available in Toddleedoo sizes. So if you have a fav outfit from her shop that you had for yabu, then you converted to the TD, now you can go get that outfit again :D.
The hair was a hair fair gift from Milana [Taxi], and I'm so glad I found this shop. Thank you fairs! Without the creation of you; SL would have a hard time finding new places to shop! I'd never heard of Milana, and honestly I didn't even know I'd grabbed the gift from there. But I was trying on hairs to see what would work best with the hat and I put this one on, resized it a bit, and was like. "Hmmm..... I'm checking the mainstore." At first I tped in, and was like uugh I hate in world hair shopping! Because hair shops are usually loaded with people and laggy as heck! But to my surprise, there was no lag, and the shop rezzed almost immediately. This could be because the shop is in the air, and there's nothing within over 500 meters of the shop. And OMG! The hairs are soooo cute! I mean there's a few that I'm like, "... really?" but most of the hairs are like, "oh I like that, and that and that." If you haven't been to Melana yet, do yourself a favor and check it out, Most of her hairs look child avatar friendly.
>.Iris Menna.<
                                                                                 
Outfit: *oh Daisies* Lil' Pirate Mai (baby)
Hair: (Milana) Mel - Bean
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Shadow Green Eyes (Medium)

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates