Sunday, August 19, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: Eyes Wide Open


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!
Eyes Wide Open
Aug 19th 2012, 22:45

Well yesterday I did some shopping, because I told all you little girls that I would find something for you guys as well. I checked out a few new shops, but none of it seemed like anything I would actually wear. So I went to Oh Daisies, and got two new outfits. It was actually really hard, because there are a few I want from there, but well lets face it, clothes are expensive and when you blog for everyone in sl it gets really hard. So here's my two for today.



Firstly the Yabuloon Weekend Sale gift, comes sized for both Yabus and Toddleedoos. It's pink, which isn't really my thing, but I need to expand my wardrobe of more than just blues. Lol. The hair is a free gift from Milana, it's the fat pack. I thought a lighter color worked well with this outfit.

                                                                       
Outfit: *oh Daisies* Leslie Dress (baby)
Hair: (Milana) Olive
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Eyes-Black Stone (Medium)
                                                                       




And then there was this one. I saw it and it took me about 15 minutes to decide what color I wanted. I debated on pink, but I don't like a lot of pink. Then I said maybe, cyan, but it didn't look right to me. So I keep sitting there like a loser trying to pick blue, green, or purple. I knocked out the green cause it also didn't look right. And well, purple isn't really my thing, so I settled for blue.
                                                                  
Outfit: *oh Daisies* Caesey Dress (blue)
Hair: (Milana) Olive
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Eyes-Black Stone (Medium)
                                                                  
>.Iris Menna.<

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates