Friday, July 27, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: Kool-Aid!


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!

Kool-Aid!
Jul 27th 2012, 18:43
So it's my seventh blog of the month! And today I picked something a bit tomboyish. And Yes! I have a new hair! Much like most of SL I attended the Hair Fair, but unlike most I had to go back for days. I couldn't pick a hair, and the ones I liked wouldn't fit the yabu heads. [Hey skin makers for yabus, here's an idea, how about making skins where the top of the head is transparent so we can make more hairs fit our strangely shaped heads? Just an idea] But I finally found one a few days ago and was like D:<  I've come in this shop everyday and I never saw that hair before! But I loved it so I bought it.



I bet your wondering why I blog so many pants outfits. That would be because there are too many girls that wear dresses, and honestly most of the dresses I've seen are god aweful ugly. I've seen a few that weren't bad, but I would never wear them, they weren't my style (meaning they only came in pink or purple). And we all know, I don't like pink or purple. Well I'm not fond of them most of the time. I have and do make exceptions at times.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hair: [Ill] Illusory Hair - Nostalgic - Chocolate Bar
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Deep Forest Eyes
Skin: :*B*: Andrew { Dream / Natural }
Outfit: overal Yellow For Baby yabu
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates