Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Simplicity: She’s a Tomboy


Simplicity
The simplest things are often the truest.
She's a Tomboy
Jun 12th 2012, 22:32

Well good evening everyone! I’m actually blogging again, surprise surprise, but I have quite literally, a WHOLE folder of things to blog. And all the photos are already taken, so it’s just a matter of actually writing and such. Exciting news though… I got accepted to be a Hair Fair blogger this year! I’m ready to spend all my money there, and make 93059305930 posts about how I love said hair. I can’t wait. Anyway this post is featuring one of my favorite kid designers, Loki’s. It mostly tailors to boys, but I can’t help buying everything from there, I just love all of their items so much! They came out with mesh clothing months and months ago, before the huge mesh craze hit SL at full blast, they were one of the first, especially in our little kid side of Second Life. I advise that you all go check it out sometime, there are dragon costumes, tron styled clothing, tons of sweatshirts and shirts and so so much more! Meanwhile I’m gonna run in this outfit some more, until my family realizes that I’ve been wearing it for 5 days straight! xoxoxoxox

Credits

Hoodie: Loki Mesh Hoody – Acid Green Stripe

Shorts: Loki Mesh Shorts – Toxic (BOXED)

Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*20(Brown)

Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses


 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates