Friday, May 25, 2012

CoKo's Days of Childhood » Kid Posts: Nite Nite Baby


CoKo's Days of Childhood » Kid Posts
The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.

Nite Nite Baby
May 26th 2012, 05:11
Just Chilling Before Bedtime..I finally got the Yabusaka Baby Mesh Avatar!
When I first saw it I thought it was ok but not for me..till I saw some of the cute outfits and skins for it.

I know now why people said this av was awesome! The Ao is so cute when you start tumbling on the floor
and I like how you just resize your favorite hair and make it babyish!
Still gotz lots to learn about it but so far its amazing!
Can’t wait to see what People make for this avatar! I am going to make some jammies myself hehe.
Oh and that is Sia sitting there next to me! Don’t we look alike? LOL
Clothing
Outfit - :*BABY*: Nini Baby – Blue – Yabusaka Baby
Body
Skin - :*BABY*: Andrea Skin {Party} Natural
Shape - :*BABY*: Free Shape for YABUSAKA BABIES
Hair – Truth Sable – Night Shadow
< Yabusaka > Baby mesh avatar + :KH: Baby AO

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates