Thursday, April 26, 2012

This Perfect Obsession: vintage. beach days


This Perfect Obsession
My wonderful little blog where I dive into the obsession that is 'Second Life' - I blog clothes for the big me and little me, as well as decor, places, stores and even people. I'm just starting up now, and I hope to get into exciting things as I go on.
vintage. beach days
Apr 26th 2012, 15:48

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have a job now in real life, and I'm just so busy, I've hardly had time to log on Second Life! Anyway, Short post today, to show you the cuteness of one of the newest Mimi Gaufrette outfits, Annie. it comes in three colors, and can be worn with the pants or without. Personally, I think it's perfect for going to the beach, playing outside and running around! Make sure you go check this store for some vintage cuteness.





On Nara:
Outfit: Mimi Gaufrette - Annie 3
Hair: [e] Lasting 2 - Reds 05
Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses

On Jennah:
Outfit: Mimi Gaufrette - Annie 1

I'll have more posts later this week on the L.L.L fair, as well as a few other things, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled. Until then have a good week and enjoy this song from Across the Universe, yet another good musical.



 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates