Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sassy SecondLife: Live.Laugh.Love. Post 5


Sassy SecondLife
Fashion Blog for the sparkly tots of SecondLife

Live.Laugh.Love. Post 5
Apr 28th 2012, 18:02
I fought with myself for a few minutes over what to name this, is it a look of the day or is it another L.L.L post? I decided since it’s mostly for the clothes to keep it L.L.L :D
The L.L.L. Fair is still going strong for one more week! Make sure you get down there to make a purchase of an outfit found on a barrel for either all or some of those proceeds to be donated to Autism Speaks.
Live.Laugh.Love SLURL
My favorite dog in the whole wide world is a Great Dane. They make me laugh so hard, and I want one so badly to love it up. My wifeybestiesissyjelly Rylee and me love our SL Zooby Great Danes. One day we found this picture:
Great Dane
That’s basically how my face is in RL when I see a Dane. I decided this week to recreate that picture with my Moosey.
Moose and Abby
Clothing and Accessories:
Outfit: Turducken – Lesie Dress – Peach 50% donation
This is a special color exclusively for the L.L.L Fair. Their are other colors out now as well :)
Glasses: :: Awesome Blossom :: Not a Nerd Eyeglasses
Body parts:
Hair: >TRUTH< Tammy w/Roots – sandlewood
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elly – Pure/nolash (dkbrow/freck)
Face Tattoo #1: freckles, dimples and pink cheeks are of my own creation, not available to buy.
Face Tattoo #2: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns – Moles and Xtra Freckles
Face Tattoo #3 & 4: -Glam Affair – Leah Cosmetics Freckles A & B
Hair Tattoo: Truth Hairbase – sandlewood
Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Deepest Sapphire)
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natural
Essentials:
Tiny Tot Hud by SweetBaby (MP Link)
Happy shopping kiddos!

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates