Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Pey's Adventures: LLL Fair


Little Pey's Adventures
LLL Fair
Apr 23rd 2012, 16:55


I am back and I come bearing what could be gifts for you or a loved one!! So here is the scoop. My Mommy TP'd me to the LLL Fair last night because she found some super cute outfits for me! Since it was going to a good cause (Autism Speaks ) I got a lil bit spoiled. *giggles*





As you can see all the outfits are super cute and the proceeds go towards the Autism Speaks. Since the event is way more important then buying clothes I want to say that you can get more information about both the fair and Autism Speaks from this blog ʚϊɞ ℓινє.ℓαυgн.ℓσνє ʚϊɞ . That is where I got the info about it at least!

Now those four outfits up there give all the proceeds to the cause so go buy them for yourself, your daughters, your sisters, your cousins, your best friends, any little girl you know!

And if you are all for supporting the creators, like I am,  you can visit both the stores here:

and

Because I am my Mommy's Daughter, the hair used in my pictures are from:
 Truth  and [e]

*Waves bye* See you next time!

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates