Monday, April 16, 2012

The Junior Fashionista: Getting Doughnuts!!!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life
Getting Doughnuts!!!
Apr 17th 2012, 02:14

Happy Monday Lil Fashionistas!

 

 

Today I’m spotlighting an adorable designer who creates kids fashion with a vintage flair! You get to see amazing fashion from Mimi Gaufrette while we go shopping at Posh Doughnuts! Take a look at this first photo and you can already see this is a designer who has an eye for details and adorable textures. Just look at the intricate bow and ruffle work! I won’t be letting my sister get a hold of this dress that’s for sure.

 

 

In this shot you get to see the amazing bow on the front of the dress. Oh and look how I pulled my hair back just so with these lil bobby pins I borrowed from sisters drawer.

 

 

Now these are the cutest little T Strap Mary Janes ever that went so well with the ruffle socks I stole from my Hard Knock Elementary uniform. :P I also have to point out another adorable purse that I got from one of my favorite purse shops TokiD! When I saw this one i thought it had the perfect color and a slightly vintage style to go with my outfit.

 

 

This is the entrance to the doughnut shop with some of the cutest pastry plates ever. You gotta come visit Poche Doughnuts to just hang out for coffee and pastries or to buy some to take home and stuff yourself in front of the tv while watching Dancing with the Stars. I had a hard time leaving so you’ll prolly stuff yourself in the store and at home :D

 

That’s all for today, I’m hoping you are having a great start to your week.

 

 

Model: Stasha Benelli

skin :GP: Sundust [Light] Sprout-Peapod 2 by Gala Phoenix

hair: fri. – Marie – Moody Brown by Parvarti Monday

Dress: Zazie by Mimi Gaufrette

Socks: Hardknock Elementary Uniform by Aura Milev

Shoes: ::*MaryJane*:: T-Strap cyan by brunhild uriza

Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes – C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee

Eyes: *YS&YS* – EyeReal Frozen – No Shadow by Monicuzza Babenco

Bag: (TokiD) flowers bag (blue) by maya levane

Poses: Olive Juice- Hipster Girl by Bella (isabellagrace.baroque)

On Location – http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pals%20meadow2/130/210/24

 

 

Photographer: Stasha Benelli

 

 

~hugs Stasha~


 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates