Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dizzy's Days of Childhood » Kid Posts: Smiles Help


Dizzy's Days of Childhood » Kid Posts
Just a Kid, Doing What I Want!

Smiles Help
Apr 28th 2012, 13:01
I hadn’t been able to go to the LLL fair due to feeling down,but Thanks to Abby I just had to go get the duckie blankie! Its so cute! I never want to take it off and I wont for a while. I am also glad I could help donate some to autism speaks. :)
Abby’s Blog
(Go Check it out!!)
Visit http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to see how you can help :)
Photobucket
Live.Laugh.Love Items
Turducken – Hooded Blanket – Duck (100% Donation)
LacieCakes Evolve – Braces with Smile
Other:
Outfit: Turducken – Felicia (Group Gift 350Ls to Join)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Dominique 2 – Night Shadow (Mesh)
Skin: *JeSyLiLO* :::Winter::: *DarkSkin*
Shape: My Own
HUD: Sweet Baby – Tiny Tot Girl 4.5

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates