Saturday, August 6, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: My Viking Journey!!!


LilAngelicDeviants
My Viking Journey!!!
Aug 7th 2016, 01:51

Today I Set Out on a Huge Viking Adventure
But I Had a Plan In Mind , 
This Journey Started out 
on My boat amidst the open sea.

















Soon The Rains Came , Soaking my cargo 
Making it rough to see , then came the Winds. 
Turning The Beautiful Sky Dark & Angry

















Soon After the lightening began to follow 
sending huge streaks of light across the sky . 





















Winds Were howling, rain was pouring ,
thunder shaking and twisting my large boat every wich way 
tossing it about the sea if it was a mere toy . 
























Barley I Could make out another ship in the distance 
just as lightening struck the ship setting it ablaze . 



















Begining to lose hope as i struggle against the fury of the seas
to keep my boat afloat while it fills with water with each new wave
causing my boat to partially sink . 























After a while i was able to gain control of my boat again
the sea's began to calm and a hush fell across the sky . 
i was yet again able to go about my journey. 

There was talk Amoung my village 
of a fierce But magical beast wich breathed fire and smoke 
terrorizing families and homes across the land. 
Word was only the most courageous viking with a pure heart
could defeat the beast turning it into a beautiful magical 
animal that would send peace across the land for the rest 
of days. 

I Soon happened upon a forest with trees thousands of feet high
the cry's of the beast could be heard from all over .
making my way through the forest i soon found the beast 
perched high on top a mountain ..the beast began to wail 
and scream breathing flames down by my feet nearly 
burning me to crisp . being small i was able to sneak 
up the side of the beast and take it down with my mighty sword.
I Had done it the beast was defeated ..I Was the chosen one .
But wait what is happening swirls of colored dust began with
swarm around us finally engulfing the entire forest .
within moments the dust cleared and there beside me 
was the most friendly little dragon . i looked in it's eyes
to make sure it was not a trick . but the dragon just smiled at me
I Knew at that moment the hideous beast was gone forever 
and i had found my new best friend.

























































What I'm Wearing. 

Hair - { Argrace , Minori Blondes }Argrace
Skin - { Tsg, Rei X Tone }The sugar garden
Eyes - { Song! , Sublime Sky ft pk } Song!
Outfit- {Angel's & Demons Viking Accesories @ atp now }A&D
Dragon -{ Angel's & Demons, Rideable dragon @ atp now }A&D














Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates