Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cece Blackwood:


Cece Blackwood
Secondlife Fashion Blog 
(Untitled)
Oct 27th 2021, 14:26, by cececutefayse

Today i am the boss of 2 baby bananas i hope they behave or back in the fruit bowl they go.

My bestie and sister are rocking the LullaBeebs new Infant body & Heads. Both are wearing skins available at the same location made by pity party. Lots of outfits & accessories available there too including these infant Banana costumes made by Seams Legit. If you would like other sizes please visit Daydream Event

♥ PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW LULLABEEBS WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE UPDATES!! ♥

Doggo – Sweet Thing. & darkendStare – Banana Corgi Pet RARE (old gacha)

Sissys pushalong – Seams Legit. – Pop toy with popping sound. Plenty of color options

My holdable banana – Sweet Thing – BaNYaNa -(gacha)

My hair – Doe – Crystal Heart v1

sissy hair –  Tram – k0328

Her Headband – Lula Belle – Summer Headband

My Shape – my own made by me

My Body – Toddledoo – Baby/Shrinkee

Please check out my sissys blind baby story blog HERE and Yadielle's Blog HERE for the latest boy fashions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates