Thursday, March 21, 2019

JuiceBox: Sleeping in


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailSleeping in
Mar 21st 2019, 15:13, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I don't want to wake up today! I'm in my comfy jammies and my comfy crib,I will sleep all day! :D






                                                    My outfit~*Cherry Tot*  Bunnet Outfit Pink 
                                                   Comes with~ Shirt and Pants
                                                   Comes in~Pink,Hot pink,Purple,Sky,Yellow
                                                  Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted
                                                 Find it~Care-A-Lot spring valley event


                                              My cup~Luas Unicorn Bottle Drink Pink{gacha}


                                           My crib~Fiasco - Loft Crib Pink







You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates