Friday, February 8, 2019

Cece:


Cece
Secondlife Bebe Fashion 
(Untitled)
Feb 8th 2019, 13:18, by cececutefayse

MULBLOG2NDF

I know, I know this is my second post for this outfit, but I love it so much I wanted to feature it all again. ♥

♥ Hairs – Tram – H1116 and F1124

♥ Headband – Brush – Heart Headband with color change hud for the band and all the hearts – NEW

♥ Heads – Toddleedoo  Alice

♥ Treats – .SugarBun. at Love Bites Hunt  (ends 17th feb) – Strawberry wafer, Chocolate cupcake, Face hearts, Cream filled Brownie and more. –NEW

♥ Outfit – elodie at color me cute  (15th)  – Valentina Outfit. (top & pants) Available in single colors or fatpack version.  Fits Bebe – NEW

♥ Leg Warmers – Brush at Ninety Nine (9th)  -Heart Warmers with color change hud to control the warmers and hearts -Fits Bebe and td – NEW

♥ Applier Leggings – (worn with the warmers) – Lazo – cady leggings 

♥ Shoes – Lazo – Cody slippers 

♥ Body – Bad Seed – Bebe Body Fitted

♥ Shape – Custom – I made it myself


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates